4.26.2013

Baby Jamison :: Newborn!

I loved taking newborn pictures of little Jamison earlier this month! What a cutie. I love the dark black hair and adorable features.  Most of the time when I photograph newborns, we have trouble getting any photos with their eyes open.  But with Jamison, he was awake almost the whole photo shoot!  I don't photograph Newborns too often, so when my past brides and grooms contact me for newborn photography, I get so excited.  I loved photographing Jessica and Kaveh's wedding early last year and it is such an honor to now be their trusted photographer for family photos too!!  I love continuing to capture their love story as they begin this new chapter to their story . . . 
Jamison Jamal Faghihi made his debut on March 20th at 6:29 p.m. Weighing in at 6 lbs. 6 ozs. and 20" long.  Jessica and Kaveh are wonderful people and amazing parents.  They are so sweet and I am so glad everyone is healthy and happy!!  He has grown since these photos, but I wanted to wait to post them until after the announcement was sent out.  What an amazing family.  We are going to miss them, when they move to Wisconsin at the end of May, but wish them all the best on their new adventure!  What a gorgeous family and I couldn't be happier for them.  Below are a few of my favorite photos . . . 
 
 
To view more of Jessica, Kaveh and Jamison, please view their special viewing page:  


Congratulations again to you guys and thank you for letting me photograph your gorgeous family.  Congratulations and enjoy!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments