5.12.2013

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all!  I just wanted to say thank you to my mom.  Thanks for everything you have done and sacrificed over the years to make our lives so special.  You are more amazing than I can describe in words.  You are such a wonderful person, mother and friend.  You give and give to all of those around you and we all love you and appreciate you so much!  You are such a great example for me in the mom I want to be.  I love you. 
Also a special thank you to momma Benita, my mother-in-law!  I appreciate you and thank my lucky stars every day for providing such an amazing son!!  We love you. 
Now that I am a mom, I definitely appreciate my mom and mother-in-law all the more!!  Owen and Gracie are our little blessings and I love them so much.  I love being a mom.  They are such great little ones and I love watching them grow.  Owen is three now and Gracie turns two in July.  Where has the time gone!?!?!  Owen is a busy bee and loves his little projects.  He definitely speaks his mind now and Gracie is learning from him.  Although her little independence is already starting to shine through.  Dean surprised me to coming home after an event and having all the flower boxes full of flowers he had bought, planted and placed!  What an amazing surprise to walk home to!  Owen and Gracie gave me awesome flowers, card and super cute oven mitt that I am sure will get used in the "Kooking with Kristin" Blogs!!  I am so blessed and love my amazing families.  There is never a dull moment at our house, but I wouldn't want it any other way.  So fun. Mommy loves you, Owen and Gracie! 
  
I love the moms in my life and appreciate you so much.  Happy Mother's Day, again, to my mom, my mother-in-law and all you mom's out there.  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments