6.07.2013

Favorite Things: Cocktail Sax!

I just had pleasure to photography Encore Entertainment's "Cocktail Sax" Promotion Pictures.  It was fun getting to hang out with my friend, Larry Sauer with Encore Entertainment, and capture these fun photos.  It inspired me to start back up with my "Favorite Things" blog segment where I highlight a few of my favorite things I see in the industry that I can share.  Encore Entertainment does an amazing job with anything they do, but I love this new "Cocktail Sax" group when they are preforming for events!  

If you haven't already, check out Encore Entertainment's Website and contact them for your wedding and event entertainment needs!  Encore Entertainment is your one-stop shop for world class entertainment. Their knowledgeable staff will work tirelessly to ensure you receive the best entertainment for your next event. Whether it is an annual corporate event or holiday party, a wedding and reception or a civic festival or block party, Encore will provide a level of service that is unparalleled.  They have numerous performers to comprise an impressive roster of remarkable talent and have everything from ten-piece funk bands to caricature artists. There is something for every taste, theme and budget. These are just a few of my favorite "Cocktail Sax" Photos from our Photography Session . . .
Please call Encore Entertainment for your entertainment needs and let them know you like their new "Cocktail Sax" promotion photography!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments