6.16.2013

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there, but especially to my Dad!  I love you, Dad, and thank him for all he does for us.  Above is a picture of my dad (a.k.a. "Po") loving on Gracie.  I especially love seeing the softer side of him in the last few years now that the grand kids have come around.  So fun.  Below is photo of my dad with my niece, Ava, and nephew, Luke. 
I also have a wonderful father-in-law that would do anything for us and we are so thankful for you!    Here he one of my favorite picture of them with Owen when they went on a tractor ride.  
I love this picture from Owen's first appearance on Father's Day with the Hornberger Men.  
Happy father's day to my husband, Deano!  Who is the most wonderful dad, husband and person I know.  Thank you for all you do for the kids and for me.  You are absolutely amazing.  I thank my lucky stars every day for you.  Thank you to your dad for creating such a great example of what a great father should be.  Owen, Gracie and I are so lucky to have such an amazing husband and dad.  We love you.  
Happy Father's Day again to my dad, father-in-law, but especially my husband and to all you dads!!!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments