6.12.2013

Hosting Jesh de Rox on his Beloved Collective World Tour!


Super excited to announce that Josie and I are hosting Jesh de Rox at my office for his Indy stop on his Beloved Collective World Tour!!!  This is going to be a super inspiring photography workshop and so happy to be a part of it.  For any of my photographer friends, please check your calendars for this date!  I can't wait.  

Kristin Hornberger Photography & Crowe's Eye Photography are excited to host international award-winning photographer Jesh de Rox during the Indianapolis stop on his Beloved Collective World Tour at our We Do! Professional Centre Office (9941 Allisonville Rd, Fishers, IN  46038) on Friday, June 21. There will be a social hour for attendees starting at 5:30pm, followed by Jesh's seminar from 6:30 - 9:30pm.


Click here for info & to register: 


http://belovedcollective.co/tour/




From the Beloved Collective website:

"In the Best of Both Worlds seminar, Jesh de Rox will be discussing and demonstrating techniques and tools that give photographers a simple and powerful way to evoke feeling during their wedding and portrait sessions, greatly enhancing their client experience & the value of their photographs."

Testimonial from bobbi+mike's blog:

"Three years ago I attended a Jesh de Rox photography/life workshop that...changed both my outlook on life and on photography. The impact of his Beloved ideas and thoughts...affect me daily in an awesome way. Because of that, I want to spread his amazingness to as many photographers/friends as I can."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments