6.04.2013

Jate + Megan = Married! | Fishers, IN Wedding

Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Rademaker!!!  Thank you so much, Jate and Megan, for allowing me to be a part of your wedding celebration!  You two are so sweet and you are surrounded by so many amazing friends and family.  We couldn't be happier for you two and I am extremely honored to be a part of your wedding photography!  They had a gorgeous wedding on April 27th in Oregon and it was my pleasure to photograph their gorgeous wedding reception Saturday here in Indy at Prairie View Golf Course.  The birch branches were brought from Oregon where the couple had their wedding ceremony. Jate made their wedding arch out of native birch!  I love that Jate and Megan met while rock climbing!  All of us around you are all so happy for you and know that you will enjoy married life!!  


Wedding Reception:  Prairie View Golf Course
Wedding Photography by Kristin Hornberger with Kristin Hornberger Photography

Here are a few of my favorites from Jate and Megan's wedding celebration . . . 
 
 
Congratulations again, Mr. and Mrs. Rademaker!!! Thank you again for letting me be a part of your wedding photos! I had a blast and couldn't be happier for you. We can't wait to see all that you two accomplish together.  If you would like to view Jate and Megan's wedding pictures, click on this link:


I hope you had so much fun! Thanks again and enjoy married life. XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments