7.24.2013

ISES July Jubilee Event Highlights!

I had the distinct pleasure of photographing the recent ISES Indiana (International Special Event Society) July Jubilee ISES year kick off event last week on July 17th at Evans Audio Visual.  Thank you to all of the sponsors of the July Jubilee! Evans Audio Visual provided a beautiful venue and electric entertainment (I was absolutely blown away by their transformation of their warehouse for our amazing event!), Grafton Peek Catering had delicious food and drinks, Top Hat Photo Booths Indy provided fun and an awesome keepsake from the night, Beautiful Linens and chairs by A Classic Party Rental and I was honored to be the photographer of the event. These events would not be possible without talented individuals, sponsors, members and guests!  What an absolutely awesome and super fun way to kick off the ISES year.  

As the Vice President of Communications on the 2013-2014 ISES Indiana Board of Directors, I couldn't be more excited for this year.  ISES has become a huge part of my life in the last year and I have to say my ISES friends have become more like my family.  I absolutely love and feel honored to be surrounded by so many amazing vendors and friends.  Any of you vendor friends out there have considered joining, you won't regret it!  You won't want to miss this exciting year with ISES Indiana.  Thank you so much to all of our event sponsors, members and guests who came to this awesome event!  It was an absolute honor and blast to photograph!

Special Thank You to the July Jubilee ISES Indiana Event Sponsors:
Below are a few of my favorites of the July Jubilee ISES year kick off evening's event highlights . . . 
The new ISES Indiana Board of Directors below at the July Jubilee ISES year kick off! Thank you to all of our event sponsors, members and guests that made the July Jubilee spectacular. We definitely kicked off the new ISES year in style! Exciting times ahead. Thank you. (Thanks, Larry, for the phone pic, I was on stage and not able to take a picture!).  
Super Excited for the awesome ISES Indiana 2013-2014 Board of Directors:
Jennifer Hanshew, Me, Renee Miner, Kaylin Dedinsky, Leigh Anne Elliott, Laura Lim, 
Maxie Haber, Chris Lamar, Jason Ryan, Mike King, Sarah Hines and Kate Berglund 
 I am used to being behind the camera, so it was fun to get pictures with my event friends, Shaun and Sarah (Below), at this event for a quick break from the photos.  I love getting to hang out with my friends and I feel so honored to be photographing both of their weddings; Shaun and Rachel's wedding in September and Sarah and Ryan's wedding in November!  I feel so lucky to have formed so many friendships thanks to my involvement through ISES.  I love being surrounded by my friends and event more honored to be a part of their wedding photography.  
Thank you to ISES Indiana for allowing me to photograph this event!  Thanks again to all of the event sponsors, members and many guests that attended!  I loved the great turn out and everyone involved helped make the event so much fun!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments