7.07.2013

Lauren + Evan = Married! SNEAK PEAK!!! | Indianapolis, IN

Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Williamson!!!  Thank you so much, Lauren and Evan, for allowing me to be a part of your amazing wedding day!  I couldn't be happier for you two and I am extremely honored to be a part of your wedding day photography!  Your gorgeous wedding was a blast!!!  I knew from our first talks, emails, meeting together, our preparation meetings that your wedding would be amazing . . . full of so much love, lots of details and fun . . . and you definitely didn't let me down!!  It was a spectacular day and I couldn't be more happy for you and your amazing families.  I feel honored that I was able to capture your love story!  Lauren, you are stunning and, Evan, you were so handsome!  The reception was a blast and you two have super fun friends and family!!  I loved all of the personal touches, personal notes, different shades of coral accents and surprises throughout the day.  I love that you met at Conner Prairie so many years ago and have so many stories already and so many more stories to create together as you start your married life together.  I loved the happiness you two find in each other.  I loved seeing everything come together on your beautiful wedding day at Scottish Rite Cathedral with so many picture opportunities.  All of us around you are all so happy for you and know that you will enjoy married life!!  I am sure you are enjoying the Riviera Maya, Mexico on your honeymoon right now!!  Have so much fun and enjoy!!  

Wedding Ceremony & Reception:  Scottish Rite Cathedral
Catering and Staff: Thomas Caterers of Distinction
Day-Of-Wedding Coordinator:  Danica Eyler
Pastor:  Diane Spleth
DJ & Photo Booth:  AMS Entertainment
Florist: Theresa Ayers Flowers
Wedding Cake & Cupcakes: Simply Perfections Cake
Invitations and Papers:  Westwood Paper Company
Videography: First Dance Pictures
Wedding Photography by Kristin Hornberger and Lori Thetford with Kristin Hornberger Photography

There so many great photos from their beautiful wedding, but below are a few my favorites from Lauren and Evan's wedding from Saturday . . .
More photos coming later!  Enjoy your honeymoon, Mr. and Mrs. Williamson!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments