8.18.2013

Kelly + Taylor = Engaged! SNEAK PEEK!!! | Carmel, IN

I am so excited to post Kelly and Taylor's engagement photo sneak peak!!  I just love getting to hang out and catch up with them.  They are so awesome and it is an honor to photograph them.  I told them I had a few unexpected events happen this week, so I apologized for the delay in getting the sneak peek up and they couldn't be more understanding!  I just love them.  It is also fun getting to photograph my industry event friends' weddings, because I also get to see them at industry functions!  Love it.  What an super cute and fun couple.  I absolutely can't wait for their 2014 wedding!  Here is just a sneak peak to a few photos from their engagement photo session . . . 
 
 
 
 More coming later!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments