8.23.2013

Sush + Daichi = Married! | Carmel, IN



Congratulations, Sush and Daichi!!!  Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your amazing wedding festivities!  I just love you two!!!  I couldn't be happier for you two and I am extremely honored to be a part of your wedding photography!  Your gorgeous wedding was absolutely amazing and such a blast!!!  Sush and her family are Indian and Daichi is Japanese, and they hosted an Indian wedding with clothing and all the amazing traditions.  I absolutely loved capturing all of their traditions, stunning bright colors and love for one another.  This will definitely be a wedding weekend that I won't ever forget.  I couldn't wait for this wedding . . . and it even surpassed my expectations with their bright colors, traditions and a lot of love.  I loved all of the Indian traditions with a little blending of Hendi, American and Japanese touches mixed in!  Sush and her family contacted me a few years back when her sister-in-law who lived in Arizona found me online for their Family Photos.  I just loved them from the minute I met them!  They really are the most super fun, welcoming and amazingly sweet family that I just love and can't get enough of!  Sush and Daichi live in Chicago, so they have been doing planning from long distance and I loved seeing everything come together.  When Sush contacted me for her wedding photos, we all were so excited that I was available.  I was so excited for them and so honored to be a part of their day.  I love their family and loved getting to meet Daichi's family as well.  I love that their unique style and their personalities still came out and shined through all of the traditions.  They couldn't be more sweet and silly together and have so much fun around each other and all of their friends and family.  What a gorgeous and super fun couple. 

It was a spectacular weekend with gorgeous weather, photography and I couldn't be more happy for you and your amazing families.  I feel honored that I was able to capture your love story!  Sush, you are stunning and, Daichi, you are so silly and fun.  You two bring out the fun and silly sides of each other's personalities and it is fun to be around.  The festivities started with the evening Mehendi celebration with all of the girls celebrated Sush and helped her get ready for the wedding and celebrated with dinner, dancing, fun and lots of laughs.  Sush had Henna applied to her hands and feet along with many of her friends and family.  Saturday's wedding preparations started early with their getting ready and morning ceremony at a private residence, ceremony, traditions, lunch and lots of photos.  Then getting ready for the evening wedding celebrations, outfit changes, hair and make up, more photos and so much fun.  The reception was a blast and I loved the dancing starting during the cocktail hour and not letting up until the very end!  You two have super fun friends and family!!  I loved all of the personal touches, amazing colors and fun throughout the day.  I love the happiness you two find in each other and seeing everything come together on your beautiful wedding day.  You are an amazing couple, Sush and Daichi, and I can't wait to see all that you accomplish as a couple.  All of us around you are all so happy for you and know that you will enjoy married life!!  Have so much fun and enjoy!!  

Wedding Ceremony:  Private Residence
Wedding Reception:  Ritz Charles
Hair and Makeup:  Karen Hall and Company
Mandap: Mayil Mandaps
Catering throughout the weekend:  Ritz CharlesAmber IndianOn the Border
DJ:  TJ from Amber Indian
Florist: Client Centerpieces
Wedding Cake:  Ritz Charles
Wedding Photography by Kristin Hornberger and Christi Vawter with Kristin Hornberger Photography

There so many great photos from their beautiful wedding, but below are a few my favorites from Sush and Daichi's gorgeous wedding celebrations . . .
 
Congratulations, Sush and Daichi!  I hope you are enjoying married life, as I know you are.  To view more of Sush and Daichi's Wedding Pictures, please click on the below link to their special viewing website:

http://kristinhornberger.smugmug.com/event/Sush-Daichi-Married

Enjoy being married, you two!  XXOO, Kristin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments