9.26.2013

We Do! Carnival & Open House Highlights | Fishers, IN

What an unbelievable day at the We Do! Carnival and Open House this week on Tuesday. I love being a part of the We Do! Professional Centre and having my office surrounded by so many awesome people.  My neighbors and I were blown away by how many of our industry friends turned out - and so many of your adorable kids, too!  Thanks to all of our neighbors, friends and sponsors who made this by far our biggest party yet!  I hope you all had as much fun as we did.  

I am so appreciative to all of our event sponsors:
Celebration Central Party Rental
Classic Cakes
Hanover Chase with special guests Jessica and Leonard Patterson
Heavenly Sweets Cakes/Noblesville, Indiana
Thomas Caterers of Distinction

Tablecloths from Party Time Rental
Centerpieces by Pam with Entertaining with a Flair
Cookie Decorating Table by Jim & Rosie Cerone
Air Brush Tattoos by AMS Entertainment

Without you, our event would not have been so outstanding. I do have to say, what an amazing industry I get to work in and what amazing neighbors I am lucky to share offices with!! Thank you all for coming and making the event amazing tonight.  It was a super fun, but busy day, so here are just a few of the highlights of the few photos I took that day . . . 
 
 Here are a few family photos.  I love their love and support.  My amazing sisters with me!
My mom and I!  Who just had a carnival event at work and I had the pleasure of getting a few of her items to use for our awesome event.  Love you, Mom!
 Dean and I!

Check out this unbelievable Time Lapse and footage Bob Ridge with IndyVisual put together. What an amazing day. http://vimeo.com/75377137


We Do! Carnival and Open House Time Lapse - 9.24.13 from IndyVisual on Vimeo.

More of the photo highlights I took on Facebook.
Few photo highlights from Bob Ridge with IndyVisual on Facebook.

Thanks again to all!  I can't wait for next year.  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments