10.16.2013

Dimitra + Alex = Engaged! | Chicago, IL SNEAK PEEK!!!

Congratulations, Dimitra and Alex, on your engagement!  I do have to say that I am super excited to post Dimitra and Alex's engagement photo sneak peak!!  I just love getting to hang out and finally meet them after doing lots of email chats long distance.  They couldn't be any more amazing, as I knew they would be, and it is an honor to photograph them - especially on Dimitra's birthday weekend.  I just love them.  It is also fun getting to photograph them in Chicago, one of my favorite cities away from Indy!  Love it.  What an super cute and fun couple.  I absolutely can't wait for their 2014 wedding!  Here is just a sneak peak to a few photos from their engagement photo session . . . 
Lots more coming later!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments