10.14.2013

Molly + Chris = Married! SNEAK PEEK!!! | Indianapolis, IN


Congratulations, Molly and Chris!!!! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your amazing wedding reception on a week ago! I just love them!!!! They are amazing and surrounded by so much love from their families and friends around them. I love getting to photograph my vendor friends' weddings!!! I couldn't be happier for you two and I am extremely honored to be a part of your wedding photography! The two of you couldn't be more sweet, adorable and have so much fun together and all of their friends and family. What a super fun couple. It was a spectacular wedding with gorgeous photography and I couldn't be more happy for you and your amazing families. I feel honored that I was able to capture your love story! I love the happiness you two find in each other and seeing everything come together on your beautiful wedding day. You are an amazing couple, Molly and Chris, and I can't wait to see all that you accomplish as a couple. All of us around you are all so happy for you and know that you will enjoy married life!! I hope you had a blast in St. Kitts in the Carribean. Have so much fun and enjoy married life!!

Wedding Ceremony: Second Presbyterian Church
Wedding Reception: Conrad Hotel
Wedding Catering, Dessert Buffet, Coordinators and Staff: Conrad Hotel
Florist: Enflora
Coordinator: Erin Bradburn
DJ: Jason Ryan with AMS Entertainment
Tablecloths, Chair Covers & Linens: Chris Lamar with Chair Covers and Linens
Wedding Photography by Kristin Hornberger and Lori Thetford with Kristin Hornberger Photography

There so many great photos from their beautiful wedding coming later, but below are a few my favorites from Molly and Chris' gorgeous wedding for a sneak peek from their wedding . . .









































Lots more photos coming later! XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments