11.07.2013

Amber + Jason + Baby-to-Be! | Maternity Session

 

I am so excited to post Amber and Jason's Maternity Session!  I am so excited for them.  And could Amber look any more adorable!??!!!  I love that I was honored to take their gorgeous wedding photographs a few years ago and now I got to capture this next chapter in their lives!  As I know how tough it has been for them in getting pregnant, as we have shared stories with each other about both of our pregnancy struggles, this pregnancy definitely means so much.  I know how much they have both wanted this for a very long time.  My mother-in-law, my two sisters-in-law and I wanted Amber and Jason to have their maternity session and gave it to them as a part of their baby shower.  Amber and Jason are both so happy and, I speak for all of us around you two, when I say, we all can't wait for the baby's big arrival!  They don't know if they are having a boy or a girl, yet, so that makes the arrival even more special.  Either way, this baby will be very loved and cared for by his or her amazing parents.  Congratulations, you two!  Here are a few of my favorites from their photo shoot . . .
 


To view more of Amber and Jason's maternity session highlights, please click the below link to their special viewing site on the website:

http://kristinhornberger.smugmug.com/event/Amber-Jason-Baby-to-Be

Congratulations, you two!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments