11.20.2013

Brittany + Cody = Engaged! | Bloomington, IN


Congratulations, Brittany and Cody, on your engagement! I do have to say that I am excited to post their gorgeous engagement photo shoot on the Blog. They are just so sweet and so much fun. I loved the black and white outfit Brittany wore that goes so well with their black and white color scheme. So fun! I can't wait for their 2014 wedding. It is going to be amazing. Here is a little more about this super cute couple . . .

How or where did you two first meet?
We first met at IU. We lived on the same floor of our dorm freshman year. We started dating the summer after our freshman year.

How did the wedding proposal happen?
We went up to Chicago to visit my family in June. While we were there, Cody and I went to my family's lakehouse in Wisconsin and that is where he proposed!

How did you choose your wedding locations?
We visited a few places in the Indy area. We wanted something a little bit different, and something that felt like us. When we got to the Mavris we instantly knew it was perfect for us, and our parents loved it as well. They only had one Saturday left next summer, so we were lucky! We are so excited to get married at the Mavris!

What has been your favorite part of the wedding planning process so far?
My most favorite part is seeing Cody's face when he sees how much wedding related things cost! ;) But really, my best friend is getting married two weeks after Cody and I, so we have had fun exchanging ideas and going through the process together.

What are you looking forward to on the wedding day?
I'm just excited to see how the work/planning that we put in will all come together. We are also just both excited to have a fun day/evening with all of our friends and family.


Here is the slideshow of a few of my favorites from their engagement photo shoot . . .



To view more of their engagement pictures, click to their below special viewing page:

http://kristinhornberger.smugmug.com/event/Brittany-Cody-Engaged

XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments