11.14.2013

Erin + Todd = Engaged | Indianapolis, IN | SNEAK PEEK!!!

Congratulations, Erin and Todd, on your engagement!  From the first time I met Erin with her mom, they couldn't have been more fun.  I loved getting to meet Todd and catch up with Erin.  I just have so much fun with them.  Could the leaves be any more perfect for their fun session!?!??!!  What an adorable and super fun couple!!!  I appreciate Erin and her patience with me!  We are moving this week and we have text some back and forth and I hope these are worth the wait!!  I just love this time of year with all of the colors and this adorable couple!  I can't wait for their 2014 wedding!!  Here is just a sneak peek to a few photos from their engagement photo session . . .
 
You two are amazing!  Lots more later!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments