11.12.2013

Juliet + Bill + Ben + Baby Girl-to-Be = LOVE!

 

I am so excited to post Juliet and Bill's Maternity Session!  I am so excited for them.  And could Juliet look any more adorable!??!!!  I love that I was honored to take their gorgeous wedding photographs a little over a year ago and now I got to capture this next chapter in their lives!  This baby will be very loved and cared for by her amazing parents.  Ben seemed excited as well.  Love your growing family!  Congratulations!  Here are a few of my favorites from their photo shoot . . .

 
 






 


















 







 
To view more of Juliet and Bill's maternity session, click the below link to their special viewing site:
 
 
Good luck, you two!  Congratulations.  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments