11.04.2013

Owen and Gracie | Fall Leaves!

I had to take a moment to share these few pictures of Owen and Gracie!  I do have to say that this has been a super busy fall for me.  With all the business weddings, photo shoots and things, I have to say that I do have the best clients, that I am honored to call friends.  I do have to thank them for their patience!!  When I booked my fall schedule, I would never have thought that we would be packing and getting ready to move in the busiest time of the year for my business!  Staying around here, just moving a little further out and moving to a house that needs work, but we love and that will eventually be a farm house.  The house needs a little love, but in a few years, it will be more our style.  I have been shooting weddings and photo sessions like a crazy person, editing, posting, having appointments, ISES Indiana board meetings/to-do's, packing, cleaning, hanging out with the family, family fun time, and just jam-packed weeks and especially weekends!  We did fit in our own family photo session in there too with family photos, but those photos will say on that memory card and will be on the "some-day-to-do" list when I have time!!  You don't even want to see my "to-do" list of things I need to do!  It is a little crazy.  I am getting to things, but just so many amazing photos right now!  Sleep is coming at the bottom of the list, as some of you know by the time you are getting my emails when I get back to you!  Thank you again to my amazing client friends that have been so patient.  I am so grateful to all of my family, friends, clients and vendor friends, who have helped me get to where I am today.  I wouldn't want to be doing anything else!  I am honored to say that that I have three more amazing weddings upcoming this year and 2014 is looking to be amazing.  I got to photograph a few of the engagement shoots for my 2014 weddings and I do have to say that I am super excited for my brides and grooms' weddings next year.  I love my job.  I can't wait!

This was just Owen and Gracie doing their own thing in these photos.  I didn't even pose them or do any of this (If I had, I would have put them in cute shirts!!  Ha).  I saw them sitting in the wagon full of leaves and ran to get my camera.  Usually they would have been done doing their cute things by the time I get the camera, but they let me take a few.  They love doing their own thing and don't know a world without one another.  Owen is 3 & 1/2  turning 4 years old in March and Gracie turned 2 years old in July.  We just love these little cutie pies.  Owen loves being our little helper and loves those little jobs.  He has helped us with the packing, surprises us with little things he does and keeps us laughing.  Gracie loves making the messes, singing songs and is always coloring us little pictures or walking around the house in mommy's high heels!  (she is actually really great at it, probably all that practice).  Love our little munchkins.  Here are a few of my favorites of them just being themselves . . .
Cheese!
 Ok, Mommy . . . here's the cheese.  Ha!
 Again, didn't tell him to hug Gracie, he just did!  What a little cutie.  I think he gets his picture taken quite a bit!?!!!  
I hope you all are having a great fall!  Feeling very thankful and blessed, but a little overwhelmed at the same time!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments