11.08.2013

Shauna + Zack = Married! | Slideshow of Favorites | Indianapolis and Fishers, IN

Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Henley!!!! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your amazing wedding day! I just love you two!!!! They are amazing and surrounded by so love from their families and friends around them. I have known Zack since he was little, so I love getting to know photograph his wedding. From the time I met Shauna, I love seeing all the changes that Shauna gives to his personality and they are such a great balance of each other's differences. I love getting to photograph my friends' weddings!!! I couldn't be happier for you two and I am extremely honored to be a part of your wedding photography! The two of you couldn't be more sweet, adorable and have so much fun together and all of their friends and family. What a super fun couple. It was a spectacular wedding with gorgeous photography and I couldn't be more happy for you and your amazing families. I loved all the personal touches and details!! I feel honored that I was able to capture your love story! I love the happiness you two find in each other and seeing how everything came together beautifully on your wedding day. You are an amazing couple, Shauna and Zack, and I can't wait to see all that you accomplish as a couple. All of us around you are all so happy for you and know that you will enjoy married life!! I am so glad you had a blast on your honeymoon cruise - so jealous! Have so much fun and enjoy married life!! 

Here are just a few photos and then the Slideshow of some of my favorites from your wedding day . . .

Wedding Ceremony: The Indiana State House/Capitol BuildingPictures: Downtown Circle and Canal
Wedding Reception: Delaware Township Trustee Community Center
Wedding Catering, Wedding Cake and Staff: Jonathan Byrds
Florist: Client's Reception Centerpieces
DJ: JK Mobile
Photo Booth:
Florist Bouquet and Boutineers:
Wedding Photography by Kristin Hornberger and Keri Malinowski with Kristin Hornberger Photography

 

There so many great photos from their beautiful wedding, but below are a few my favorites from Shauna and Zack's gorgeous wedding day . . .


To see more of Shauna and Zack's gorgeous day, please click here to view their wedding viewing page:


 
XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments