12.31.2013

Erin + Todd = Engaged! | Indianapolis, IN | Engagement Slideshow of Favorites!

Congratulations, Erin and Todd, on your engagement!  I do have to say that I am excited to post their gorgeous fall engagement photo shoot on the Blog. We recently had their engagement viewing party and I loved getting to meet with them and Erin's parents!  What a blast and amazing family.  They are just so sweet and so much fun and it makes me so excited for their wedding day.  From the first time I met Erin with her mom, they have been so much fun.  I loved getting to meet Todd and catch up with Erin at our engagement shoot.  What an adorable and super fun couple!!!  We couldn't have gotten a better color leaf day!  It was gorgeous.  I just love this time of year with all of the colors and this adorable couple!  I can't wait for their August 2014 wedding day!  Here is a little more about this super cute couple . . .

  • How or where did you two first meet? Todd and I met outside of a club in Evansville.  My friends and I were walking out of the club and I turned around to go get my friend who was talking to some guy.  It ended up being one of his friends.  Once I turned to go get her I saw Todd.  I normally am extremely shy when it comes to guys, but that night I saw him and just blurted out, "Your cute."  When I said that I was thinking I can’t believe I just said that, but hey he got my number and I got his and we started texting that night and the rest is history.
  • When did you two realize you had found "the one?" (Erin’s Response) I realized he was the one right away.  After I met him I went home that night with my roommate Sarah who is now my Maid of Honor.  I remember her and I were in the kitchen and Todd had text me 15 minutes after I had met him.  I remember saying to her that there is something about him and I got those butterflies that I had never had before.  One thing I loved about him was I could completely be myself.  He is my world and I can’t see my life without him. 
  • (Todd’s Response)  It didn’t take me long to realize that Erin was the girl for me.  The more time we spent together the happier I felt inside.  She has brought a smile to my face ever since we first made eye contact.  Its hard to find someone that is so dear to your heart and that makes you happy even in moments of disagreement.  I couldn’t begin to imagine spending my life with anyone else but her. 
  • What is one of your favorite "date nights" consist of?  Our favorite date night consist of going to any steakhouse and then to a movie.  We love to be spontaneous.  Our first date consisted of going to Texas Roadhouse, indoor putt-putt, and a night out in Evansville at Hammerheads dancing to 80’s music since it was 80’s night.  
  • How did the wedding proposal happen?  March 1, 2013 at 1:40 p.m. Todd took me up on the ski lift at Gatlinburg, TN.  Once we got to the top of the mountain we looked at the amazing scenery and took a lot of pictures.  I was looking at the beautiful mountains and taking it all in.  While I was not paying attention he was behind my back getting in his shoe to get my ring out to pop the big question.  He started to say to me “You know how much I love you right…“ and I started crying an before I knew it he was down on one knee proposing to me...an I said YES!!! While this was all going on it started to snow (in my opinion that was my grandma and his papaw’s approval) Angels from up above!!!
  • How or why did you choose the wedding locations you did?  We chose the Mill Top because of how beautiful the old structure looks with it’s modern twist.  The brick is beautiful and the layout is just perfect.

  • What has been your favorite part of the wedding planning process so far? Our favorite part of the wedding planning process so far is the engagement photos.  It was a great way to interact with each other and to share moments that will be captured forever in time.  It’s a day we will never forget.

  • What are you looking forward to on the wedding day? We are looking forward to hearing the two simple words saying “I DO”.  


Here is the slideshow of a few of my favorites from their engagement photo shoot . . .



To view more of Erin and Todd's engagement pictures, click to their below special viewing page:


XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments