12.17.2013

Juliet + Bill + Ben + McKenna = The Hall Family | Newborn Photography | Carmel, IN


Welcome to the world, Miss McKenna Mae Hall!!  I loved taking newborn pictures of little McKenna a little over a week ago! What a cutie. I love the little dimple that came out (even if just briefly) - dimple just like her daddy.  We took these photos when she was just a little over two weeks old.  She is loving light and just starting to focus some on objects.  She definitely loves her mommy and daddy!  

Because I specialize in wedding photography and only photograph Newborns for my return clients, I get so excited when my past brides and grooms contact me for newborn photography!  I loved photographing Juliet and Bill's wedding last year and it is such an honor to now be their trusted photographer for their maternity session before her arrival, newborn and family photos since her arrival!!  I love continuing to capture their love story as they begin this new chapter to their story . . . 




Then we photographed photos before her big arrival this fall . . . 


McKenna Mae Hall made her debut in November weighing in at 7 lbs. 14 oz.  Juliet and Bill are wonderful people and amazing parents.  They are so sweet and I am so glad everyone is healthy and happy!!   What an amazing family.  I wish them all the best on their new adventure and growing family!  What a gorgeous family and I couldn't be happier for them.  Below are a few of my favorite photos . . . 






















































To view more of Miss McKenna's Photos, click on the below viewing page:

http://kristinhornberger.smugmug.com/event/Welcome-McKenna

Congratulations, Hall Family!  Enjoy her and the family time this holiday season.  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments