12.05.2013

Shyla + Dustin + Baby-Casen-to-Be = LOVE!

I am so excited to finally post Shyla and Dustin's Maternity Session!  I am so excited for them.  And could Shyla look any more adorable!??!!!  I love that I was honored to take their gorgeous wedding photographs two and 1/2 years ago when I was VERY pregnant with Gracie, due two weeks after their wedding date.  And so thrilled that I now got to capture this next chapter in their lives!  

And also SO exciting that baby Casen is already here as well!  He came a little early and I shot this session right before we moved, so I am posting these after he already arrived on November 23rd.  Casen Reid Van Cleave was 6 lbs, 8 oz and 19" long!  Baby Casen will be very loved and cared for by her amazing parents.  I know with him being the first grandbaby for both sides of your families, he will get a lot of love and attention!  Love your growing family!  Congratulations!  Here are a few of my favorites from their maternity photo shoot . . .

To view more of Shyla and Dustin's maternity session, click the below link to their special viewing site:
Enjoy your beautiful little Casen!!  Congratulations.  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments