3.13.2014

Katrina + Paul = Engaged | Indianapolis, IN | Slideshow of Favorites!



Congratulations, Katrina and Paul, on your engagement! I do have to say that I am excited to post their gorgeous engagement photo shoot slideshow of highlights on the Blog. We waited a little for them to get Save-the-Dates and things!  They are just so sweet and so much fun. My cheeks hurt from laughing so much after this shoot and every time I get to see them - love them.  They couldn't be any more fun, and it is an honor to photograph them.  I just love that fall time of year with all of the colors.  What an adorable and super fun couple!!!  They are obviously so in love and great balance for one another.  Loved that the met on a basketball court and incorporating the basketball and Paul's love of basketball into the photos!  I absolutely can't wait for their July wedding!  It is going to be amazing.

Above is the Slideshow of a few of my favorites from their engagement photo shoot.  Below are a few of my favorite photographs . . .








To view more of Katrina and Paul's engagement pictures, click to their below special viewing page:


XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments