3.23.2014

Rona + Jeffrey = Married! | Zionsville, IN | SNEAK PEEK!!!


Congratulations, Rona and Jeffrey!!!! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your amazing wedding day on Saturday! I have known Rona for years and I just think she is the sweetest!!  I couldn't be happier for you two and I am extremely honored to be a part of your wedding photography!  What an adorable and super fun couple.  All of us around you are all so happy for you and know that you will enjoy married life!! I hope you enjoy your honeymoon! Have so much fun and enjoy married life!!  

Wedding Ceremony and Reception:  Brick Street Inn
Wedding Photography by Kristin Hornberger with Kristin Hornberger Photography

More photos coming later, but below are a few my favorites from Rona and Jeffrey's gorgeous wedding for a sneak peek . . .




















































More Photos Coming Later!!  Congrats and enjoy your honeymoon.  XXOO, Kristin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments