4.23.2014

Erin + Jeremy = Wedding Book! | Indianapolis, IN




I wanted to share a few of my favorite wedding albums from my 2013 Weddings as my 2014 wedding season is already here!  Where has the time gone??!!  Love it.  I always love for my clients to approve and have gotten to enjoy their wedding albums before I post them.  Now that Erin and Jeremy have had some time to enjoy their wedding album, I would love to share their wedding book!  I loved their absolutely stunning wedding at the Hillcrest Country Club in Indy and their destination wedding in Florida Keys.  You can't go wrong with an amazing couple, gorgeous setting, amazing menu and fabulous details.  What an amazing family.  I couldn't be more happy for them.  I know they are enjoying married life and each other.  

Wedding Ceremony:  Destination Wedding in Florida Keys
Wedding Reception:  Hillcrest Country Club
Florist:  Royal Creations
Wedding Cake:  Simply Perfections Cake
Photo Booth:  Bradbury Photography
Wedding Photography by Kristin Hornberger with Kristin Hornberger Photography






Enjoy!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments