4.11.2014

Jen + Troy = Wedding Book! | Indianapolis, IN




I thought I should start to share a few of my favorite wedding albums from my 2013 Weddings as my 2014 wedding season is already here! Where has the time gone! Love it. I always love for my clients to approve and have gotten to enjoy their wedding albums before I post them. Now that Jen and Troy have had some time to enjoy their wedding album, I would love to share their wedding book! Also, as we approach their 1st wedding anniversary this weekend, I thought it was only fitting to post Jen and Troy's wedding album. Happy Anniversary you two!! I hope you are doing something fun this weekend. Love you, guys! XXOO, Kristin

Pastor:  Pastor Boyles and Jen's father, Tim McKaig

Wedding Reception and Getting Ready:  Indianapolis Marriott Downtown

Invitations, Programs and Event Branded Items:  Kate Berglund with KB Designs, LLC
Wedding Day Coordination/Setup:  Kaylin Dedinsky with Accent on Indianapolis
Wedding Day Coordination/Setup/Head Table Decor:  Drew Hoopingarner with Bliss Event Design
Florist:  Julie with Royal Creations

DJ and MC:  Jason Ryan with AMS Entertainment

Hair:  Tera Butz at Salon Studios 
Cake:  Classic Cakes
Videography:  Greg Alexander
Wedding Photography by Kristin Hornberger and Lori Thetford with Kristin Hornberger Photography






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments