4.15.2014

Lauren + Adam = Married! | Carmel, IN | SNEAK PEEK!!!


Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Hutto!!!! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your amazing wedding day on Saturday!  I just love these two and their families and friends!!!! They have so much love for everyone around them.  I couldn't be happier for you two and I am extremely honored to be a part of your engagement and wedding photography! 

It was a spectacular and breath-taking wedding with personal touches, amazing details and elegance throughout the day.  I couldn't be more happy for you and your amazing families. I feel honored that I was able to capture your love story!  What a wonderful team to be a part of for this wedding . . . including my amazing and non-stop mom as the wedding planner and my sister, Loni, with hair updos!  We love the happiness you two find in each other and seeing everything come together on your beautiful wedding day. I can't wait to see all that you accomplish as a couple. I hope you enjoy your honeymoon in Las Vegas! Have so much fun and enjoy married life!!  

Wedding Ceremony and Reception, Catering and Staff:  The Mansion at Oak Hill
Event Floral: Julie with Royal Creations
Event Planning:  Sandy Judkins
DJ: Trevor 
Wedding Cupcakes:  Flying Cupcakes
Minister:  Alan Bugg
Make-Up:  Sarah
Hair:  Loni Wilson and assistant with 28 Star Studio
Wedding Photography by Kristin Hornberger and Lori Thetford with Kristin Hornberger Photography


There so many great photos from their beautiful wedding coming later, but below are a few my favorites from Lauren and Adam's gorgeous wedding for a sneak peek from their wedding . . .







































































More photos coming later!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments