4.17.2014

Lauren + Evan = Wedding Book! | Indianapolis, IN




I thought I should start to share a few of my favorite wedding albums from my 2013 Weddings as my 2014 wedding season is already here! Where has the time gone! Love it. I always love for my clients to approve and have gotten to enjoy their wedding albums before I post them. Now that Lauren and Evan have had some time to enjoy their wedding album, I would love to share their wedding book! I loved their absolutely stunning wedding at the Scottish Rite Cathedral downtown. You can't go wrong with an amazing couple, gorgeous setting, amazing menu and fabulous details. Also, as we approach their 1st wedding anniversary this July, I couldn't be more happy for them. I know they are enjoying married life and each other. XXOO, Kristin

Wedding Ceremony and Reception:  Scottish Rite Cathedral
Catering and Staff: Thomas Caterers of Distinction
Day-Of-Wedding Coordinator:  Danica Eyler
Pastor:  Diane Spleth
DJ and Photo Booth:  AMS Entertainment
Florist: Theresa Ayers Flowers
Wedding Cake and Cupcakes: Simply Perfections Cake
Invitations and Papers:  Westwood Paper Company
Videography: First Dance Pictures
Wedding Photography by Kristin Hornberger and Lori Thetford with Kristin Hornberger Photography








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments