4.07.2014

Rona + Jeffrey = Married! | Zionsville, IN | Slideshow of Highlights!



Congratulations, Rona and Jeffrey!!!! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your amazing wedding day on Saturday! I have known Rona for years and I just think she is the sweetest!!  I couldn't be happier for you two and I am extremely honored to be a part of your wedding photography!  It was a spectacular and breath-taking wedding with personal touches, amazing details and elegance throughout the day.  I couldn't be more happy for you and your amazing families. You all couldn't be any more welcoming and sweet.  I feel honored that I was able to capture your love story!  We love the happiness you two find in each other and seeing everything come together on your beautiful wedding day. You are an amazing couple, Rona and Todd, and I can't wait to see all that you accomplish as a family. All of us around you are all so happy for you and know that you will enjoy married life!!  I am glad you had a fabulous honeymoon.  Enjoy married life!!  

Wedding Ceremony and Reception:  Brick Street Inn
Wedding Photography by Kristin Hornberger with Kristin Hornberger Photography

There so many great photos from their beautiful wedding, but above is a slideshow of just a few of my favorites!  Below are a few my favorites . . .















To view more of Rona and Jeffrey's Wedding Photos, view their special viewing site:


XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments