5.12.2014

Happy Belated Mother's Day!








Happy Belated Mother's Day to all!  As this weekend was busy with wedding photography and Mother's Day festivities, and this post got away from me on the "To-Do" List.  But I had to acknowledge and say thank you to my wonderful mom.  Thanks for everything you have done and sacrificed over the years to make our lives so special.  I know this Mother's Day was especially tough for you without your mom, my grandma and kids G.G.!  Our heart hurts for you as I know how difficult it would be without you.  My wedding photography this weekend was especially difficult in missing Christine's mom and it made me think especially about how blessed we are to have you.  You are more amazing than I can describe in words.  You are the most amazing, giving and loving person, mother, Mimi and friend.  You give and give to all of those around you and we all love you and appreciate you so much!  You are such a great example for me in the mom that I want and strive to be and someday Mimi I want to be.  I love you "up to the sky to the ground" (as we used to tell you when we were little).  










Also a special thank you to momma Benita, my mother-in-law!  I appreciate you and thank my lucky stars every day for providing such an amazing son!!  We love you. 





Now that I am a mom, I definitely appreciate my mom and mother-in-law all the more!!  Owen and Gracie are our little blessings and I love them so much.  I love being a mom.  They are such great little ones and I love watching them grow.  Owen is four now and Gracie will be turning three in July.  Where has the time gone!?!?!  Owen is a busy bee and loves his little projects.  He loves his super heros and liking the baseball.  He is learning more and more.  He is still a great little helper and sweet little guy.  Gracie loves her princesses and can't wait for the beach this year!  She is starting to pick out her own outfits, so if you see her in a mismatched clothes or shoes that don't quite go together when you see us, that is why!  They definitely speak their minds now and Gracie and Owen are learning from each other.  Their independence and personalities are definitely starting to shine through.  They absolutely love the farm life since our move mid-November.  We have the cow, twelve chickens and our dog . . . so far!  They love the chores and room to explore.  They have adventures everyday and never seem to get bored.  I feel so blessed to be able to be home quite a bit with them and help them grow and learn.  Dean and I had many years before we actually got pregnant, so we see them as our amazing little miracles and blessings.  It was a busy Mother's Day this year with two family get togethers, but all great.  Dean surprised me to coming home after my wedding photos and having my shelves in the office bought and hung up and ready for me.  What an amazing surprise to walk home to!  Dean took care of us with breakfast before all the festivities of the day.  Owen and Gracie gave me awesome flowers and card!!  I am so blessed and love my amazing families.  There is never a dull moment at our house, but I wouldn't want it any other way.  So fun. Mommy loves you, Owen and Gracie! 

















I love the moms in my life and appreciate you so much.  Happy Mother's Day, again, to my mom, my mother-in-law and all you mom's out there.  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments