5.09.2014

Published: Carly and Kyle's Engagement Featured on Wedding Colors!


I am super thrilled to say that a few of Carly and Kyle's gorgeous engagement photography highlights were recently published on "Wedding Colors" Blog!!!  They highlight wedding related events and details from across the country - so exciting.  You two are so cute and have an obvious love for one another that anyone that spends five minutes with them can see.  Looking forward to getting to catch-up and talk about the weddingd details in a few weeks.  I am honored and look forward to their upcoming June 2014 wedding day and work with many of my vendor friends on this celebration!  I know they are enjoying their engagement!  LOVE IT!  XXOO, Kristin


Please check out Carly and Kyle's Full Blog Post Featured on "Wedding Colors" Blog:



 

 





See their Engagement Slideshow of Highlights on my Blog: 
http://kristinhphotos.blogspot.com/2013/10/carly-kyle-engaged-brazil-in.html

I can't wait for their gorgeous wedding day!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments