5.07.2014

Rachel + Shaun = Wedding Book! | Indianapolis, IN






I have been share a few of my favorite wedding albums from my 2013 Weddings!  As my 2014 wedding season is already here!  Where has the time gone!  Love it.  I always love for my clients to approve and have gotten to enjoy their wedding albums before I post them.  Rachel and Shaun is definitely an album I would love to share.  Now that they have had some time to enjoy their wedding album, I would love to share their wedding book!  Rachel and Shaun moved after the wedding to Michigan, so Rachel text me when they received their album, "We got the album.  It's AWESOME!!!!!!!!! We love it!!!!  Thank you so much for all you've done!"  -  Rach and Shaun.  I loved their absolutely stunning wedding at the Old National Centre.  You can't go wrong with an amazing couple, gorgeous setting, amazing menu and fabulous details.  I always love getting to see these two or talk and catch up.  What fun.  I couldn't be more happy for them.  I know they are enjoying married life and each other.  What a gorgeous love story and an honor to be a part of the celebration!

Wedding Ceremony and Wedding Reception:  Old National Centre
Wedding Catering, Strawberries, Coordinators and Staff:  Old National Centre
Florist:  Enflora
Hair:  Sheila Holt
Makeup:  Abi Tambasco
Coordinator:  Deborah Clark
  DJ:  Jason Ryan with AMS Entertainment
Videographer:  Josh Lanham with A.E.A. Designs
Wedding Photography by Kristin Hornberger and Lori Thetford with Kristin Hornberger Photography






Enjoy!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments