6.19.2014

Abbe + Danny = Wedding Book! | Indianapolis, IN





I have been sharing a few of my favorite wedding albums from my 2013 Weddings as my 2014 wedding season is is full swing!  Where has the time gone!  Love it.  I would love to share Abbe and Danny's wedding book that tells more about their love story!  Wedding Albums really are books that will tell your story for years to come.  I loved their absolutely stunning wedding at St. Luke's United Methodist Church and Indianapolis Marriott Downtown.  You can't go wrong with an absolutely amazing couple, gorgeous settings, amazing menu and fabulous details.  I couldn't be more happy for them.  I know they are enjoying married life and each other.  


Wedding Reception:  Marriott Indianapolis Hotel
Reverend:  Dr. Kent Millard
Event Catering, Coordinators and Staff: Marriott Indianapolis Hotel
Florist: Chris Prange 
Master of Ceremony/Wedding Entertainment Director:  Jim Cerone
Wedding Cake:  Marilyn Rae with Eat Cake
Wedding Dress:  Marie Gabriel Couture (Michelle was there making sure the dress always looked perfect!)
Wedding Photography by Kristin Hornberger and Lori Thetford with Kristin Hornberger Photography












Enjoy!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments