6.29.2014

Carly + Kyle = Married! | Indianapolis/Carmel, IN | SNEAK PEEK!!!


Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Hughes!!!! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your absolutely amazing wedding day on Saturday!  I just love these two and their families and friends!!!! They have so much love for everyone around them.  And could they be any more adorable??!!!  Such amazing people, stunning and the sweetest couple ever!  So in love.  I couldn't be happier for you two and I am extremely honored to be a part of your engagement and wedding photography! 

It was a spectacular and breath-taking wedding with personal touches, amazing details and elegance throughout the day.  I couldn't be more happy for you and I feel absolutely honored that I was able to capture your love story!  What a wonderful team to be a part of for this wedding . . .  we love the happiness you two find in each other and seeing everything come together on your beautiful wedding day. I can't wait to see all that you accomplish as a couple. I know you will have so much fun and enjoy married life!!  

Getting Ready/Hotel/Shuttle:  Springhill Suites
Wedding Reception:  Ritz Charles
Catering, Wedding Cake and Staff:  Ritz Charles
Event Floral/Centerpieces:  Bo Kay Florist
Officiant:  John Gable
Hair and Make-up:  Karen Hall and Company
Wedding Dress:  Bridal Superstore by Posie Patch
Videography:  C. Lyon Productions

Wedding Photography by Kristin Hornberger and Lori Thetford with Kristin Hornberger Photography

Here is a little more about Carly and Kyle's Love Story:

  • How or where did you two first meet? We first met at a friend's bonfire freshman year at Purdue. We were also in the same dorm and campus ministry, and had a lot of mutual friends through that. We would do homework together and Kyle would always walk me home :)

  • When did you two realize you had found "the one?" We are best friends and I still can't believe I get to marry him! We both realized we didn't want to be with anyone else, and I think that's when we started talking about getting married.

  • How did the wedding proposal happen? He proposed on Monument Circle on Sept. 15. We are both Colts fans and he told me we were going to the Colts game, and then had us walk up to the top of the monument to see the view. We came down and I was ready to go to the game when he popped the question on the steps of the monument! He even had our families there to surprise me and my best friend taking pictures of the whole thing. It was perfect and a total surprise!!

  • What has been your favorite part of the wedding planning process so far? We are getting married at Tab, which is where I grew up. That is also the church where my parents were married, so it's been a dream of mine to get married there.

  • What are you looking forward to on the wedding day? I love planning our wedding and seeing our dream day come together! It just makes me so excited for that day and to be married to Kyle. I am looking forward to celebrating with all of our friends and family, and most of all marrying my best friend and love of my life! We can't wait to start our lives together :)
  • There so many great photos from their beautiful wedding coming later, but below are a few my favorites from their gorgeous wedding for a sneak peek from their wedding . . .




















































    Lots more coming later!  Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Hughes!  Love you, guys!  Enjoy your honeymoon in Jamaica and being newlyweds.  XXOO, Kristin

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please leave your comments