6.04.2014

Courtney + Brice = Wedding Book! | Fishers/Carmel, IN




I have been sharing a few of my favorite wedding albums from my 2013 Weddings as my 2014 wedding season is is full swing!  Where has the time gone!  Love it.  I would love to share Courtney and Brice's wedding book that tells more about their love story!  Wedding Albums really are books that will tell your story for years to come.  I loved their absolutely stunning wedding.  You can't go wrong with an amazing couple, gorgeous settings and fabulous details.  I couldn't be more happy for them.  I know they are enjoying married life and each other.  XXOO, Kristin


Wedding Reception:  The Mansion at Oak Hill
Girls Getting Ready:  Sand Creek Woods Apartments
Guys Getting Ready/Hotel:  Hampton Inn and Suites
Event Catering, Coordinators and Staff:  The Mansion at Oak Hill
The Mansion Wedding Coordinator: Jennifer Beth
Church Wedding Coordinator:  Beth Brown
Pastor:  Kevin McKinney
Florist:  Akimee Designs
Master of Ceremony/Wedding DJ:  Chad Wynn
Wedding Dress:  Brides by Demetrios
Bridesmaids' Dresses:  Chiffon Formal
Girls Hair:  Bridesmaid, Stefanie Hostetler
Videography:  Family Friend, Mike
Wedding Photography by Kristin Hornberger and Lori Thetford with Kristin Hornberger Photography







Enjoy!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments