6.26.2014

Lauren + Adam = Married! | Carmel, IN | Slideshow of Highlights!



Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Hutto!!!! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your amazing wedding day!  I just love these two and their families and friends!!!! They have so much love for everyone around them.  I couldn't be happier for you two and I am extremely honored to be a part of your engagement and wedding photography! 

It was a spectacular and breath-taking wedding with personal touches, amazing details and elegance throughout the day.  I couldn't be more happy for you and your amazing families. I feel honored that I was able to capture your love story!  What a wonderful team to be a part of for this wedding . . . including my amazing and non-stop mom as the wedding planner and my sister, Loni, with hair updos!  We love the happiness you two find in each other and seeing everything come together on your beautiful wedding day. I can't wait to see all that you accomplish as a couple. I am so glad you had a blast on your honeymoon in Las Vegas! Have so much fun and enjoy married life . . . especially since you now are back to Indiana!!  

There so many great photos from Lauren and Adam's beautiful wedding, but above is a slideshow of just a few of my favorites!  Below are a few my favorite photographs . . . 






































































To view more of Lauren and Adam's wedding photography, click the below link to their special viewing site:


Love these two and their families!  Enjoy married life.  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments