7.16.2014

Lauren + Adam = Wedding Book! | Carmel, IN




I would love to share Lauren and Adam's gorgeous wedding book that tells more about their love story!  Wedding Albums really are books that will tell your story for years to come.  

It was a spectacular and breath-taking wedding with personal touches, amazing details and elegance throughout the day.  I couldn't be more happy for you and your amazing families. I feel honored that I was able to capture your love story!  What a wonderful team to be a part of for this wedding . . . including my amazing and non-stop mom as the wedding planner and my sister, Loni, with hair updos!  We love the happiness you two find in each other and seeing everything come together on your beautiful wedding day. I can't wait to see all that you accomplish as a couple. I am so glad you had a blast on your honeymoon in Las Vegas! Have so much fun and enjoy married life . . . especially since you now are back to Indiana!!  

I loved their absolutely fabulous wedding full of fabulous details and lots of love for this super adorable couple.  I couldn't be more happy for them.  I know they are enjoying married life and each other. 










Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Hutto!  Love you, guys!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments