8.17.2014

Brittany + Cody = Married! | Indianapolis, IN | Slideshow of Highlights!



Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Stubbeman!!!! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your absolutely amazing wedding day!  I just love these two and their families and friends!!!! They have so much love for everyone around them.  I couldn't be happier for you two and I am extremely honored to be a part of your engagement and wedding photography! 

It was a spectacular and breath-taking wedding with personal touches, amazing details and elegance throughout the day.  I love the Mavris and loved all your personal touches to make the day so unique!  Loved the popcorn station, the lovely desserts, black and white details, twinkle lights and all the love between you two.  I couldn't be more happy for you and I feel absolutely honored that I was able to capture your love story!  What a wonderful team to be a part of for this wedding . . .  we love the happiness you two find in each other and seeing everything come together on your beautiful wedding day. I can't wait to see all that you accomplish as a couple. I know you will have so much fun and enjoy married life!!  

Getting Ready, Wedding Ceremony, Wedding Reception:  Mavris Arts and Event Center
Catering, Staff and Other Desserts:  Mavris Arts and Event Center
Event Floral:  Bud and Bloom
Wedding Cake:  Cake Creations by Carrie
Officiant:  Allan Whitehurst
Wedding Dress:  Alfred Angelo
Wedding Photography by Kristin Hornberger and Lori Thetford with Kristin Hornberger Photography


Here is a little more about their Love Story:
  • How or where did you two first meet?  We first met at IU. We lived on the same floor of our dorm freshman year. We started dating the summer after our freshman year.
  • How did the wedding proposal happen?  We went up to Chicago to visit my family in June. While we were there, Cody and I went to my family's lakehouse in Wisconsin and that is where he proposed!
  • How did you choose your wedding locations?  We visited a few places in the Indy area. We wanted something a little bit different, and something that felt like us. When we got to the Mavris we instantly knew it was perfect for us, and our parents loved it as well. They only had one Saturday left next summer, so we were lucky! We are so excited to get married at the Mavris!
  • What has been your favorite part of the wedding planning process so far?  My most favorite part is seeing Cody's face when he sees how much wedding related things cost! ;) But really, my best friend is getting married two weeks after Cody and I, so we have had fun exchanging ideas and going through the process together.
  • What are you looking forward to on the wedding day?  I'm just excited to see how the work/planning that we put in will all come together. We are also just both excited to have a fun day/evening with all of our friends and family.

There so many great photos from their beautiful wedding!!  Above is a Slideshow of Highlights of my Favorite Photos from the spectacular day, but below are a few my favorites from the gorgeous wedding . . .













































































































To view more of their wedding photography, click the below link to their special viewing site:

http://kristinhornberger.smugmug.com/event/Brittany-Cody-Wedding-Indy

Love these two and their families!  Enjoy married life.  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments