8.28.2014

Dimitra + Alex = Married! | Indianapolis, IN | Slideshow of Highlights!



Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Wesling!!!! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your absolutely amazing wedding day!  I just love these two and their families and friends!!!! They have so much love for everyone around them.  I couldn't be happier for you two and I am extremely honored to be a part of your engagement and wedding photography! 

It was a spectacular and breath-taking wedding with personal touches, amazing details and elegance throughout the day.  I loved all of the pink and gold elegance!  I couldn't be more happy for you and I feel absolutely honored that I was able to capture your love story!  What a wonderful team to be a part of for this wedding . . . we love the happiness you two find in each other and seeing everything come together on your beautiful wedding day. I loved all the elegance, personal touches, love and laughter surrounding you two.  I can't wait to see all that you accomplish as a couple. I know you will have so much fun and enjoy married life!!  

Wedding Ceremony:  St. John's Catholic Church
Photos:  Canal and Downtown Circle
Wedding Reception, Staff and Catering:  The Westin Indianapolis Hotel
Event Floral:  lilly lane
DJ/Photo Booth:  Event One DJ
Wedding Cake:  Heavenly Sweets
Officiant:  Deacon Adam Ahern
Transportation:   Antique Limousines and Aadvanced Limousines
Wedding Photography by Kristin Hornberger and Lori Thetford with Kristin Hornberger Photography

Here is a little more about their Love Story . . . 

  • How or where did you two first meet? We met at IU during the IU/Purdue football game weekend. Alex was in town visiting one of his best friends who was dating Dimitra's best friend. We were introduced to each other that weekend and have been together ever since (and so have the friends that introduced us!).
  • When did you two realize you had found "the one?" Alex: I would say the 2nd time we met, I couldn't stop thinking about Dimitra, I kept wanting to talk to her. She was in school in Bloomington and I was working in Rushville. I had to change my phone plan so I could text her more. Once we started talking all the time, I knew she was the one. Dimitra: Soon after meeting Alex and getting to know him, I fell in love with him and his big heart. He's such a caring and kind person, we built such a strong connection that I couldn't imagine not sharing every moment with him, that's when I knew he was the one.
  • What is one of your favorite "date nights" consist of? We love to marathon entire seasons of popular sitcoms. One of our favorite types of date nights consists of ordering dinner (usually Mexican food which we love) and watching seasons of shows, our favorites are How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, the Sopranos
  • How did the wedding proposal happen? January 5, 2013 Alex gave Dimitra a scrap book that he had made. The scrapbook was full of pictures and memorabilia (concert tickets, movie tickets...) from our entire relationship. After looking through the entire scrap book together, Dimitra turned the last page and on it was a letter that read "I want to continue to build memories with you. WILL YOU MARRY ME?". Dimitra looked up from the scrap book and Alex was holding the ring out, Dimitra said Yes! :)
  • What has been your favorite part of the wedding planning process so far? Very Busy!!! Dimitra does enjoy getting to do a lot of the planning. Alex doesn't really get involved except for the final say, he says Dimitra has good taste and he knows she will only pick the best, especially the photographer :)  (HA!! I love this. You guys are awesome. XXOO, KH)
  • What are you looking forward to on the wedding day? Dimitra: Seeing each other for the first time in the church. Alex: Seeing Dimitra in her dress for the first time (I still haven't seen it), I can't wait!!!!

There so many great photos from their beautiful wedding!!  Above is a Slideshow of Highlights of my Favorite Photos from the spectacular day, but below are a few my favorites from the gorgeous wedding . . .




















































































To view more of their wedding photography, click the below link to their special viewing site:

http://kristinhornberger.smugmug.com/event/Dimitra-Alex-Wedding

Love these two and their families!  Enjoy married life.  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments