8.10.2014

Katrina + Paul = Married! | Indianapolis, IN | Slideshow of Highlights




Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Swartz!!!! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your absolutely amazing wedding day!  I just love these two and their families and friends!!!! They have so much love for everyone around them.  I couldn't be happier for you two and I am extremely honored to be a part of your engagement and wedding photography! 

I have to say that my cheeks hurt from laughing and smiling every time I get to catch up with them.  Katrina, you looked absolutely stunning and, Paul, very handsome.  Of course this wedding day wouldn't be the same without some aspect of Basketball!  It has been such a huge part of their lives and even met on a basketball court.  Loved being on the court at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.  We joked that Paul got his photos on the court, so Katrina got her photos on the circle downtown that she wanted!  Ha.  What fun.  It was a spectacular and breath-taking wedding with personal touches, amazing details and elegance throughout the day.  I always love the breathtaking view on top of the city at D'Amore.  I couldn't be more happy for you and I feel absolutely honored that I was able to capture your love story!  What a wonderful team to be a part of for this wedding . . .  we love the happiness you two find in each other and seeing everything come together on your beautiful wedding day. I can't wait to see all that you accomplish as a couple. I know you will have so much fun and enjoy married life!!  

Hair, Make-up and Preparation:  Studio 2000 
Getting Ready:  Hilton Garden Inn
Wedding Ceremony:  Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral
Photos:  Bankers Life Fieldhouse and Downtown Circle
Wedding Reception:  D'Amore 
Catering and Staff:  Thomas Caterers of Distinction
Audio Visual:  Evans Audio Visual
Event Floral:  Meridian Floral Design
Wedding Cake:  Simply Perfection Cakes
Officiant:  Father Jerry
Wedding Photography by Kristin Hornberger and Megan Sullivan with Kristin Hornberger Photography

There so many great photos from their beautiful wedding!!  Above is a Slideshow of Highlights of my Favorite Photos from the spectacular day, but below are a few my favorites from the gorgeous wedding . . .

































































































To view more of their wedding photography, click the below link to their special viewing site:

http://kristinhornberger.smugmug.com/Weddings/Katrina-Paul-Married/

Love these two and their families!  Enjoy married life.  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments