9.28.2014

Erin + Casey = Engaged! | Columbus, IN | Slideshow of Highlights!




Congratulations on your engagement, Erin and Casey!  I do have to say that I am excited to post their engagement photo shoot slideshow of highlights on the Blog.  They couldn't be any more fun, and it is an honor to photograph them.  I had so much fun getting to catch up with you and can't wait for their wedding celebration!  From talking about these two, wedding and engagement talk, references to AC Slater, enjoying the winery, and just being silly . . . I was cracking up and had a blast during this photo session!  What a super cute couple.  Thank you, guys, for allowing me to be a part of your wedding celebration.  It is going to be amazing.  So fun.  Above is the Slideshow of a few of my favorites from their engagement photo shoot.  Below are a few of my favorite photographs . . . 



















































To view more of their engagement pictures, click to their below special viewing page: 

http://kristinhornberger.smugmug.com/event/Erin-Casey-Winery-Engagement-Photos

I can't wait for their wedding!  Enjoy the rest of your engagement.  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments