10.16.2014

Kooking With Kristin: Magic Cookie Bars!



I wanted to get back into my "Kooking with Kristin" Blog Segments, because it is always something I enjoy putting together.  This is a blog segment that I enjoy puting together, because I love cooking and love eating yummy treats.  This time I was making "Magic Cookie Bars," as I was looking for something yummy and easy to pick up for a cookout.  This isn't my recipe, but one of my favorites I found a few years ago.  I love sweet treats and this is one of my favorites.  I love them because they are simple, yummy and the kids can help me make it!

Ingredients:

  • (36) Graham Cracker Squares (1/2 box) - broken into dime-size pieces
  • 12 oz chocolate chips
  • 2 cans condensed milk
  • Nuts and coconut - optional (I love in there, so I used)



Gracie more interested in eating the chocolate chips and when I cut her off, she was done helping!  Ha.  :)





Preparation:
  • Mix into big glob and spread into greased/floured cookie sheet




  • Bake at 325 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.


  • Let cool, cut into bars and serve. (Small bars works great because it is very rich).

XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments