12.08.2014

Natalie + Blake = Engaged! | Indianapolis, IN




Congratulations, Natalie and Blake, on your engagement!  I had so much fun getting to have fun and photograph you two!  What a sweet and super adorable couple.  I loved meeting their dogs, Jack and Jamison as well - got to practice my not so great high pitched noises to get their attention - what fun.  Thanks to Natalie's super sweet mom for taking care of Jack and Jamison when we were doing photos with just the two of them.  I absolutely loved these photos and think you two are just adorable.  Here are just a few of my favorite photos from their engagement photo session . . .








































What an adorable couple . . . enjoy the engagement, Natalie and Blake.  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments