1.06.2015

2014 Favorite Wedding Moments! | Kristin Hornberger Photography



What an unbelievable year at Kristin Hornberger Photography!  I am so honored to get to be a part of so many fabulous weddings and events.  I love what I do and love visiting so many amazing places.  I am SO grateful for all of our wonderful clients, vendor friends, and brides and grooms that are celebrating being newlyweds in 2015!  I can't even begin to explain how lucky I feel to be a part of so many special moments and love stories.  2014 was absolutely spectacular and I am thrilled for the 2015 adventures ahead!  There are so many amazing moments from 2014 that I could have a slideshow that lasts all day.  However, to keep in a shorter time frame, I selected just a few of my favorite moments for the "2014 Favorite Wedding Moments" Slideshow. Have a wonderful and very happy New Year! 



Excited for 2015!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments