5.05.2015

Amanda + Alex = Engaged! | Indianapolis, IN


Congratulations, Amanda and Alex, on your engagement!  I loved getting to capture your actual engagement proposal with Alex getting down on one knee with the Indy Skyline as your background.  I had so much fun getting to know you and have fun . . . what a sweet and absolutely amazing couple.  Such happiness and joy - I love the smiles!!  Could you two be any more adorable together??!!!?  I loved the spring colors and green starting to pop out with signs of spring.  Here are just a few photos of my favorites from their engagement photo session . . .




























































Thanks again, Amanda and Alex, for allowing me to be a part of your proposal and engagement photography.  To view more of their adorable photos, click on their special viewing site: 


Enjoy your engagement!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments