5.14.2015

Happy Belated Mother's Day!





Happy Belated Mother's Day to all!  As this weekend was busy with photography and Mother's Day festivities, and this post got away from me on the "To-Do" List.  But I had to acknowledge and say thank you to my wonderful mom.  You are more amazing than I can describe in words.  You are the most amazing, giving and loving person, mother, Mimi and friend.  You give and give to all of those around you and we all love you and appreciate you so much!  You are such a great example for me in the mom that I want and strive to be and someday Mimi I want to be.  I love you "up to the sky to the ground" (as we used to tell you when we were little).  



Also a special thank you to momma Benita, my mother-in-law!  I appreciate you and thank my lucky stars every day for providing such an amazing son and great family to be a part of!!  We love you. 







Now that I am a mom, I definitely appreciate my mom and mother-in-law all the more!!  Owen and Gracie are our little blessings and I love them so much.  I love being a mom.  They are such great little ones and I love watching them grow.  Owen is five now and Gracie will be turning four in July.  Where has the time gone!?!?!  Owen is a busy bee and loves his little projects.  He loves his super heros and loves to know how and why everything is the way it is and learning more and more.  He is still a great little helper and sweet little guy.  Gracie loves her princesses and can't wait for the beach this year (which also means close to her bday)!  She loves to play and sing (until I start watching, of course!)  They definitely speak their minds now and Gracie and Owen are learning from each other.  Their independence and personalities are definitely starting to shine through.  They absolutely love the farm life and have so many fun adventures.  They love the chores, room to explore and never seem to get bored.  I feel so blessed to be able to be home quite a bit with them and help them grow and learn.  Dean and I had many years before we actually got pregnant, so we see them as our amazing little miracles and blessings.  It was a busy Mother's Day this year, but all great.  Dean surprised me with several huge and gorgeous flowers and colorful pots to decorate and add to our front porch.  Owen and Gracie gave me awesome cards and made coasters at school!!  I am so blessed and love my amazing families.  There is never a dull moment at our house, but I wouldn't want it any other way.  So fun. Mommy loves you, Owen and Gracie, and is honored to be your mom! 










I love the moms in my life and appreciate you so much.  Happy Mother's Day, again, to my mom, my mother-in-law and all you mom's out there.  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments