7.23.2015

Natalie's Senior Photography! | Indianapolis, IN


I had a blast getting to photograph Natalie's Senior Photos this month. What a beauty . . . inside and out.  She is stunning.  I love her determination and independence in knowing already who she is and the path she wants to follow for her future.  I loved being a part of these photos.  I can't wait to see all she accomplishes in life . . . all of the adventures in her red Mini!  What fun.  Here are just a few of my favorites from our shoot . . .




























What a great girl!  If you want to see more of Natalie's Senior Pictures, click to the below link:


We can't wait to see all you accomplish as a Senior and beyond.  Enjoy and have a blast!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments