9.30.2015

Erin + TJ = Married! | Dexter, Michigan


Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Johnson! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your absolutely amazing wedding day this weekend!  I just love these two and their families and friends!!!! You know when you arrive and you are already getting hugs from their family, you are where you are supposed to be.  They are both so thoughtful and caring about everyone.  We traveled to Michigan for this one and I am so glad we did.  Erin and TJ were always wanting to make sure Robin and I felt so comfortable being there and have so much love for everyone around them.  I couldn't be happier for you two and I am extremely honored to be a part of your engagement and wedding photography!  There were so many places around Cornman Farms and I absolutely LOVE these photos!  I hope you both do too.  Erin told her family to wear "Farm Fancy" attire and I think it was definitely that!  
Their classic and old Hollywood glamorous style was perfect.  I had trouble just picking a few for your highlights, so a few more than normal!  Hee hee.  It was a spectacular and breath-taking wedding with personal touches, amazing details and fun throughout the day.  I couldn't be more happy for you and I feel absolutely honored that I was able to capture your love story! 

I love Erin and TJ!  I couldn't be more excited for them. What a wonderful team to be a part of for this wedding . . . we love the happiness you two find in each other and seeing everything come together on your beautiful wedding day. I can't wait to see all that you accomplish as a couple. I know you will have so much fun and enjoy married life!!  

Getting Ready, Wedding Ceremony & Wedding Reception:  Zingerman's Cornman Farms
Catering, Staff and Dessert Station:  Zingerman's
Event Floral: Pot and Box
Officiant:  Rabbi Kolton
Rentals:  A1 Rental
Hair:  Ashley Kerkes of Avissa Salon
Wedding Photography by Kristin Hornberger and Robin Shannon with Kristin Hornberger Photography

There so many great photos from their beautiful wedding, but below are a few my favorites from their spectacular day . . . 





 















































































































What an adorable couple and amazing wedding celebration!  Thank you again for allowing me to be a part of it all.  To view the images on their special wedding viewing site, please click the below link to their images . . . 

https://kristinhornberger.smugmug.com/event/Erin-TJ-Wedding

Enjoy married life, Mr. & Mrs. Johnson!  Much love to you both.  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments