9.22.2015

Tiffany + Matt + Soon-to-be-Arriving Baby Girl Whisner | Carmel, IN


I have always had a special place in my heart for Tiffany and Matt!  Since I first met them and photographed their wedding over six years ago.  I have seen them at a few weddings since then and catching up here and there.  But when I got to take their maternity baby photos for their baby girl due October 6th, I was SO excited.  I loved being a part of it all and continuing to capture their love story.  Their baby girl is going to have the most amazing parents.  Tiffany, you are so gorgeous.  What an adorable family they will be!  Here are some of my favorites from their maternity photo session . . . 





















To view more of Tiffany and Matt's maternity photos, click the below link to their special viewing site:

https://kristinhornberger.smugmug.com/Other/TIffany-Matt-Soon-Arriving/

Love you, two!  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments