10.06.2015

Kristin + Albert = Married | Indianapolis, IN


Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Vega! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your absolutely amazing wedding day this weekend!  I just love these two and their families and friends!!!! They have so much love for everyone around them.  I couldn't be happier for you two and I am extremely honored to be a part of your wedding photography! It was a spectacular wedding with personal touches, amazing details and fun surprises with their personalities shining throughout the day.  I loved all the heart-felt vows and toasts to these two.  So many emotions and love with this family . . . and such a super fun group with non-stop dancing through their reception.  I have known Kristin for years and even captured her sister's wedding (Kait and Craig) seven years ago as well.  I loved when Kait said, "Kristin is kind-of-a-big-deal!  They even dyed the canal for her wedding!"  Ha.  I love it.  I couldn't be more happy for you and I feel absolutely honored that I was able to capture your love story!  I love them and couldn't be more excited for them. What a wonderful team to be a part of for this wedding . . . we love the happiness you two find in each other and seeing everything come together on your beautiful wedding day. I can't wait to see all that you accomplish as a couple. I know you will have so much fun and enjoy married life!!  


Getting Ready:  Omni Severin Hotel
Wedding Ceremony and Reception:  Indiana State Museum 
Catering, Staff and Wedding Cake:  Kahn's Catering 
Entertainment Director and DJ:  Jim Cerone, Inc.
Officiant:  Bride's Brother, Nathan Nichols
Wedding Photography by Kristin Hornberger and Lori Thetford with Kristin Hornberger Photography

There so many great photos from their wedding, but below are a few my favorites from their spectacular day . . . 
















































What an adorable couple and amazing wedding celebration!  To view the images on their special wedding viewing site, please click the below link to their images . . . 

https://kristinhornberger.smugmug.com/event/Kristin-Albert-Married

Enjoy married life, Mr. & Mrs. Vega!  Much love to you both.  XXOO, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments